🎄Toot Toot! Extended Christmas Exchanges & Returns Period View Here
🎁 Don't Miss the Last Christmas Posting Dates View Here
🎀 Festive Free Shipping upgrade View Here
Oops! Missed the Christmas post? Score an instant E-Gift Voucher View Here
- Shipping fees are calculated at the checkout.
- All UK orders are sent by Royal Mail ‘First Class Signed’ service.
- When Free shipping applies, orders are sent by Royal Mail '2nd class signed' service.
- Orders are usually dispatched the next working day, but please allow up to 4 working days.
- If your order is urgent, please contact email@example.com who will advise you on how to pay for a special delivery upgrade if it's available at the time of your purchase.
ESTIMATED Time for Delivery After Dispatch
- UK 1 to 2 working days.
- UK Free Shipping (orders over £150 & promotional offers) Free Festive upgrade to '1st Class Signed For' from December 14th to 28th.
- Europe 3 to 10 working days.
- Worldwide 5 to 12 working days.
Signed for Service
Remember we use a 'signed for' service, so you may wish to provide a work address. If no one is available to sign for the parcel, then a delivery note will be issued by your postie, with instructions for collection at your local collection office.
Please contact Doris Disarray, our superstar dispatch manager—email firstname.lastname@example.org for any shipping & delivery queries. When emailing, quote your 'order number' and the 'name on the order'.
General Ordering & Payments info
- Your Payments are processed securely by PayPal or Stripe for credit & debit cards. Please pay by card if possible, as it reduces our fees and helps our small business.
- International shipping is available on all items.
- Shipping costs are calculated at the checkout, and the total fee is displayed before you pay.
The Brexit transition period has now ended, and new rules on tax and customs on goods delivered to EU countries now apply.....Sorry, Euro Family, it's out of our hands.
If you are ordering from the EU, this means your purchase will incur customs charges on delivery.
Customs & import Taxes For Deliveries Outside of the UK
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I am afraid I cannot take responsibility for delays caused by customs.
Returns & Exchanges
Custom-made Acrylic Jewellery and accessories
Before you dive into designing your statement accessory, please kindly note that custom orders, including existing designs where you 'choose your colour', are only returnable if, in the (infrequent) event, the item is faulty or does not meet the product description.
If you have any doubts before ordering, just pop us a message using the 'Ask a Question' box below the product description, and we'll get back to you with all the info you need to ensure that you are beyond happy with your purchase.
By placing your order you are agreeing to these terms of sale for a customized item.All other items
We hope you'll love your new State of Disarray kit, but if you would like to exchange or return an item, please read the 'returns policy' carefully before following the simple steps below.
How to return / Exchange your order
(1) Use the 'returns address label' (enclosed in your order) to post it back to us or contact email@example.com, who will provide you with the returns address.
(2) Please include a brief note with your name, order number & the reason for your return/exchange.
(3) Please return the item using a 'signed for' service, and keep your proof of postage and tracking number.
Returns from outside of the UK
- Important - International Returns When exchanging/returning an international order, the customer must mark their parcel as 'returned goods' on the Customs deceleration sticker at the post office. This is an essential condition of the exchange/return because otherwise, we will be incorrectly charged import duty on the goods, this fee will then be charged back to the Customer.
- Returns and exchanges must be posted within 14 days of the item being delivered to you/delivery card being issued. If an item is damaged or faulty, this period is extended to 30 days.
- The return/exchange item must be new, unworn and with the tag/s attached and include the re-usable cloth gift bag provided.
- All post costs are to be paid by the customer unless an item is damaged or faulty and returned within 30 days; in this case, we will issue a full refund, including all related post costs.
You are agreeing to our 'returns policy' by placing an order.
Disarray designs are very limited edition and rarely repeated, so we advise that you place a new order for the exchange item (before it sells out), and then we'll refund your return item as long as it's posted by you within 14 days of receiving it, including the day of delivery to you.
Alternatively, when we receive your returned order and check it with our team, we'll contact you to pay the additional post cost, plus any outstanding balance if the new item is more expensive, using the Balance Payments Page on our website. If the new item is cheaper, we will issue you a partial refund before shipping out your new Disarray with extra sparkles.
Returns & Refunds
When your returned order has been received and checked by our team, we'll issue your refund minus the post cost unless the item was damaged or faulty, in which case all customer costs will be refunded.
- PayPal refunds are usually received within a few hours.
- Credit & Debit Cards: Please allow from 3 to 10 working days for credit & debit card refunds to be received.
How Can We Help?
We're proud of our personal approach and commitment to excellent customer care and satisfaction. We welcome your thoughts and feedback, too. Just drop us an mail if there is anything we can help you with. Xx
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org: For shipping/delivery queries & specific garment measurements.
Email: email@example.com For everything else.